I love fall and winter fashion, but are you getting the itch to look at spring outfits too? It might be that, “you want what you don’t have” thing since I live where its cold, I miss wearing warm weather outfits in Hawaii. I came across an outfit from Bishop and Young that I can wear during the rest of the winter months, and still wear it transitioning into spring/summer.
- The adorable, yet classy black slip dress: I loved this when I saw it because the length can be adjusted with the side tie, and it is not see through. The draping around the neck is gorgeous and adds interest without being too much or low cut. This dress is easy to pair with a jacket or peacoat in the winter, then trasition to wearing just the dres alone when it warms up. Linked here
2. Print jacket: The material is so soft and comfy! It keeps me warm but at the same time, the material is breathable and doesn’t make me too hot when indoors. The length is great on this jacket too, it’s not a crop jacket (those are everywhere!) which is great for a more classy, sophisticated look. The print keeps it fun all while not being too much. Linked here
- 70s inspired hairstyles for summer 2021
- The Best Hair Extensions for Summer Waves and Braids 2021
- Spring books I am reading: May-June
- Spring Like To Know It Sale
- Spring cherry blossoms in bloom at the Utah State Capitol
Some links may be commissionable, thanks for your support!