We have another beautiful snow day today! It’s been going on and off all day and I love it. My cat will just stare out the window until she’s ready for a nap! I wanted to show you all a pretty simple style that always gets compliments for you to recreate!
What you will need: A few bobby pins, Cashmere seamless clip in extensions ( I wear the color Sunset in 18 inches, enter code TEAMGABIEV using the above link for $20 off your own set!), Olaplex to smooth out any frizz.
To start: clip in your Cashmere clip in extensions for volume/length. Run Olaplex’s smoothing cream on the mids to ends to keep from frizzing.
Begin a French braid on one side and braid to the end. Repeat on the other side. Cross one braid under the other and pin in place to hold!
- 70s inspired hairstyles for summer 2021
- The Best Hair Extensions for Summer Waves and Braids 2021
- Spring books I am reading: May-June
- Spring Like To Know It Sale
- Spring cherry blossoms in bloom at the Utah State Capitol
Some links may be commissionable when purchased through.