The best time of the year is approaching and I have gathered a list of top gifts for the girl with everything. For more follow me on Instagram: @gabievossler .
- Tweed is trending and adding a touch of sparkle makes it feel perfect for this time of the year. A classic tweed jacket, skirt or dress would be a great addition to anyone’s closet. Tweed skirt linked here
- A new phone case with a place to put your drivers license and a few credit cards. This one is magnetic and holds the phone inside. It also came with a case to go on the actual phone. Additional option: add crystals to the front for a bit of holiday sparkle. Shop similar pink phone case here
- The Babe Lash gift box (the brow cream is featured in the above photo) would make a seriously perfect gift for the beauty lover. Fill a gift box with 5+ items and receive 40% off from November 29- December 2. During the dates listed, Babe Lash will also have 25% off site wide for Black Friday. to shop the Babe Lash sale: Shop Babe Lash Here .
- Bath and Body Works always comes out with the most wonderful scented candles for the holidays. I am loving Twisted Peppermint right now. I like that B&BW comes out with a few designs for each candle to match your decor. Shop Peppermint Candle here on Amazon even off season
- A good blanket scarf is always appreciated. I got the one above at Target for only $7. This would be a great filler or stocking stuffer! Shop a similar blanket scarf here
I know I mentioned Babe Lash in my previous list, but I wanted to include a couple of my favorites (tried and true)! The essential serum would make a great gift for someone that wants to grow longer lashes, and the enhancing mascara would be great to compliment that gift.
You can’t go wrong with the gift of a beautiful new ornament. The shopping experience in is truly full of the feeling of Christmas at Anthropologie. I was in love with all of the fluffy and detailed ornaments in store!
For a coffee lover, a Starbucks gift card or a holiday blend for home is always appreciated. Oh! I found these personalized reusable cups on Etsy that look like Starbucks cups but have the person’s name on them, so cute! Anyway, we all know a gift card doesn’t last long with frequent visits to the coffee house, in a good way! Add that personalized reusable cup to the gift or coffee mug for home to use as a holder for the gift card.
A good set of hair extensions! I am loving Barefoot Blonde clip ins, as many of you know, I have worn them for many of my tutorials and no I am not sponsored by them. They are affordable and come in a wide variety of colors, and options for your needs.
A cute, universal shade lip kit is a great stocking stuffer, or small gift! These Navy Wave Beauty lip kits are my new favorites because I have found them to be long lasting, not be overly pigmented (just perfect!) and smell so good!
For the gift of an experience: go for a few nights at the Howard Johnson Hotel and Water Playground. The HoJo is located right across from Disneyland in Anaheim, California. Give the gift of relaxation and fun to someone special (or your own family)! There is even a water park at this hotel which would definitely be a hit with kids! On top of it all, use code: 1000022077 for 15% off , and for Disneyland annual pass holders, use code: 1000025935 for 20% off. Link to book: HoJo Hotel booking
I hope these gift ideas help make your holiday shopping and giving a little smoother and enjoyable. Let me know in the comments which one your favorite gift idea is!
Happy shopping and enjoy the holidays with your friends and family!
Some of the links on this page are commission-able at no extra cost to you when purchased through them. Thanks for your support!